Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012..Trying to make it a good year

Hi guys, it's me again...Happy New Year to you all, I can't believe is 2012. But hey is a new begining for all of us, a new chance to see everything with a new heart and hope. For those who are having the same battle as I am, hey this year is going to be our year, I bet we will overcome all of this. I know is winter and we don't want to make the attemp on going out, but it doesn't matter, because sooner than later Spring will be here and we'll make the effort to go out. Let's try it please. You know we should set a date and time when we can all come out of our houses and take a step outside and go for a walk withouth thinking when the next panic attack would come..Just say, I'll go out for a nice walk and I'll have the best time ever!!! and if out of a sudden you get scare take a deep breath and tell to yourself how bless you are for taking that chance and how brave have you become. Can we do that?? I am all for it. So if you want to do it, please let me know, SEND ME A MESSAGE and we'll do that. People this is our year and God will be all the way we us...So I want to share this beautiful song, Amazin grace and like the song says "My chains are gone" is time for us to be set free...I love you all and hopefully you guys will send me a message. God bless you all!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment