Sunday, September 25, 2011

Having a good sunday!!

Hello everybody.

Just wanted to write a little bit and tell you that today I didn't have a panic attack...:).
I know when we have this condition we have our ups and down, but it doesn't matter because there's always a bright light at the end of the tunel. Today I watch a worship service online, because I woke up to late to go to church, but the online one, was full of blessings, I felt great. You know??. God always does something to show you that you always have choices to make and that is up to us to keep looking forward and looking up to Him. I want to share this verse with you and hopefully it will blessed you as it did to me is from the book of Psalm. 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all. So that shows us how wonderful is God, I know that I can trust Him when I'm feeling bad. Some of you would say, why He doesn't help you and heal you right now, but I can tell you that He says in His word that. Romans 8.28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Everything has a purpose and know that I'm going through all of this I found out that one of my friends is going through the same and I've been able to help her a little bit and understand more about it. So don't take everything for granted and take the time to listen to other people, they might be going through some rough time and may be if you are in the same position, can give them a hand.

So, remember DON'T GIVE UP, God is always there and you are NOT  ALONE. Love you all and wish you a wonderful week full of joy and smiles.

P.S.
Just wanted to share a pic of my little pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment